Friday, March 10, 2017

NEW CD: JOIN BING AND SING ALONG

Here is a new issue from Sepia Records.This is not from Bing's greatest period, but there has not been a new Bing Crosby CD issue for awhile so let's support this one!



BING CROSBY - JOIN BING & SING ALONG 101 GANG SONGS / ON THE HAPPY SIDE (SEPIA 1309)

CD1

1. Shine On Harvest Moon / That's Where My Money Goes / Harrigan / Listen To The Mocking Bird
2. Flow Gently, Sweet Afton / Believe Me If All Those Endearing Young Charms / Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes
3. Sweet Rosie O'grady / My Sweetheart's The Man In The Moon / Forty-Five Minutes From Broadway / Goodbye, My Lover, Goodbye
4. When The Saints Go Marching In / Little David, Play On Your Harp / Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho / Hand Me Down My Walking Cane / Ezekiel Saw The Wheel
5. While Strolling Through The Park One Day / Today Is Monday / Big Rock Candy Mountain / Oh Dear! What Can The Matter Be? / Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?
6. Annie Laurie / Loch Lomond / Bluebells Of Scotland / Comin' Thro' The Rye
7. Hello, Ma Baby / The Girl I Left Behind Me / Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey? / Wait For The Wagon / Row, Row, Row Your Boat
8. Sweet Adeline / On Top Of Old Smokey / Down In The Valley / In The Good Old Summer Time
9. This Old Man / Schnitzelbank / Pop Goes The Weasel / Careless Love
10. Li'l Liza Jane / Cindy / Where Did You Get That Hat? / So Long Mary / Three Blind Mice
11. Anchors Aweigh / Tramp, Tramp, Tramp / Blow The Man Down / For He's A Jolly Good Fellow
12. Love's Old Sweet Song / Kathleen Mavourneen / Juanita
13. My Wild Irish Rose / Come Back To Erin / Killarney / The Minstrel Boy
14. In The Gloaming / Stars Of The Summer Night / Come Where My Love Lies Dreaming
15. Little Annie Rooney / Du, Du Liegst Mir Im Herzen / Ach Du Lieber Augustine / Lovely Evening / Goodnight To You All
16. She'll Be Coming Round The Mountain / Our Boys Will Shine Tonight / The Gospel Train / Walk Together Children / The Nut-Brown Maid
17. Casey Jones / Polly Wolly Doodle / The Man Who Broke The Bank At Monte Carlo / I've Been Working On The Railroad / Asleep In The Deep
18. Battle Hymn Of The Republic / America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / America The Beautiful
19. There Is A Tavern In The Town / Oh! Susanna/ Maryland, My Maryland / Carry Me Back To Old Virginny / The Bear Went Over The Mountain
20. Gumtree Canoe / Dear Evelina / Sweet And Low
21. My Gal Sal / I Don't Want To Play In Your Yard / School Days / Abdul Abulbul Amir
22. Heaven, Heaven / Mary, Don't You Weep / Jacob's Ladder / Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen / Roll, Jordan, Roll
23. O Sole Mio / Funicul�, Funicul� / My Grandfather's Clock / Keemo Kimo

CD2

1. Sweet Genevieve / Santa Lucia / In The Evening By The Moonlight / Goodnight Ladies
2. Singin' In The Rain / The Darktown Strutters' Ball
3. My Little Grass Shack In Kealakekua, Hawaii / Around Her Neck She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
4. Me And My Shadow
5. Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue / Marching Along Together
6. Should I? / Blue Moon
7. Cecilia
8. Gimme A Little Kiss / When The Red, Red Robin
9. The Loveliest Night Of The Year
10. Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree / My Pony Boy
11. The Man On The Flying Trapeze
12. A-Tisket, A-Tasket / Billy Boy
13. Forever And Ever
14. A Bicycle Built For Two / The Bowery / After The Ball
15. Long, Long Ago / The Quilting Party
16. Polly Wolly Doodle / Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me! / Oh, Dem Golden Slippers 
17. Old Macdonald Had A Farm / Today Is Monday
18. On Top Of Old Smokey / Down In The Valley / In The Good Old Summer Time
19. This Old Man / Blow The Man Down / For He's A Jolly Good Fellow
20. Maryland, My Maryland / Love's Old Sweet Song / Goodnight Ladies
21. Little Annie Rooney / Did You Ever See A Lassie? / Lovely Evening
22. She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain / Our Boys Will Shine Tonight / The Gospel Train's A-Comin'
23. I've Been Working On The Railroad / Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? / Oh! Susanna
24. The Music Of Home
25. It's A Good Day
26. Aloha Means I Love You


SOURCE

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I have a birthday coming up. Hee-hee-hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here looking for info on this, as I got an email from CD Japan about its impending release. So it's from Sepia, not Universal as I was hoping. I sure wish the family would release more of his CDs. The ones they've done are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete